Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Starting Kindergarten? Already??




This weekend will be Sarah Grace's 5th birthday. Can you believe it? 5 short years ago. She could be in Pre-K this year and starting Kinder next. I can't get over the fact that 5 years have passed. It seems like just yesterday. It is as clear and vivid as this morning.


Her birthday is actually Leap Day (Feb. 29th), but we will celebrate/remember on the 28th. I would like to do something special for her. We usually do flowers and a balloon. I am afraid to do the balloon because I dont want Bailey to freak out. She loves balloons, and I don't know if she would understand leaving it :)


It never really does get easier. I think I am managing better than Dusty. He never has been himself since her death.


I ask that you remember us this Saturday. Just say a little prayer to help us make it through the day.

~ Wendy




3 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Many prayers for you on Saturday...and Dusty. I remember the heartache that day...I am so glad God blessed you with another miracle.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, my thoughts and prayers will be with and Dusty on Saturday. Just know we all remember and she will never be forgotten. It hurt everyone who loves you so much! But your beautiful wonderful baby girl reminds us that God still blesses! Charlotte Rogers

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So glad to find your blog...We sure have football coaching as similarity...I loved every minute of it....I know this is a sad time for you.

I would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger, that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger was so touched by all the comments I received on the Blog Party (over 300). I have decided to make this a monthly GIFT... I so loved reading every comment.
In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. And there will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.