Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hurricane Ike

Here we go again! I am so frustrated with Hurricane season. When does it end? Hurricane Ike is making his way towards the Texas coast. It looks as if we are in for almost a direct hit here in the big LP. Question is "Do you evacuate?" Mmmmmm......been through that with Rita. It is hard for me to believe that Contraflow lanes will solve all those problems. We have booked a room near Intercontinental Airport just in case. However, is that really far enough inland? What do you do? I am the kind of person that needs plans (in advance) and structure. Ike does not fit into my schedule. I have too much going on in my life to have Ike to come along. Things are going to be interesting around here!

Also, thanks Lianna (Donkey), I love you!

Say a prayer
~Wendy

No comments: